As a CDL Truck Driver, you must be able to read, write and communicate in English. You must also understand and adhere by the policies and regulations of FirstFleet, the Department of Transportation and the various state and federal agencies which regulate the transportation industry.
Additional requirements of the CDL Truck Driver include:
- Possessing a Class A CDL from the state of residence
- Minimum 1 year of verifiable truck driving experience with participation in FirstFleet's Mentoring Program, 2 years or more verifiable driving experience will qualify you to go direct to a Solo position.
- Having no chargeable D.O.T. reportable accidents within the past 3 years
- Meeting FirstFleet’s minimum Driving/Safety record requirements
- Having NO felonies within the last 7 years, and NO DUI/DWI or careless/reckless driving conviction within the past 5 years
- Ability to physical perform the essential stepping, lifting and pulling functions of the position, with or without accommodation