Owner Operators needed for Southeast Region runs that get you HOME
At Robert Bearden Inc. (RBI) we understand the
importance of running your own successful business without sacrificing frequent,
regular home time. RBI is committed to providing consistent freight, discounts
to fuel/maintenance networks, and competitive pay/fuel surcharge reimbursement.
We also have the benefits/technology and customer base of the larger carriers,
but we are small enough to get to know each driver personally. Of our 200
drivers, 160 drivers have been with our company over 1 year. We care about our
drivers and spend time with each driver to ensure their success!
offer outstanding advantages for qualified Owner Operators:
- 95¢/mile Loaded & Empty (All Miles) *Above Industry Average*
- 100% Fuel Surcharge Paid to the Driver *.48/mile Avg in 2013*
- Minimum of 2,300 Miles Per Week
- Home Weekly Guaranteed!! (34-hour restart during a 7-day period)
- 100% Stop offs/Driver Unloads Paid to the Driver
- Liability and Cargo Insurance Paid by R.B.I. (pulling R.B.I. trailer)
- No Trailer Charge-Back
- Discount on Tires, Parts, and Maintenance
- 98% No Touch Freight
- Average Pay Per Week: $3312.00 to $3744.00/ week Gross (*Based on 2300-2600
miles weekly with potential for more miles)
To join us
today, call a recruiter at 229-377-6928 Ext. 2238 (Brandi)!
Robert Bearden Inc. (RBI) is a family owned Truckload Carrier
with 200 Power Units and 650 Dry Vans/Reefers. We are based out of Cairo &
Valdosta, GA and we primarily service the Southeast Region and get our drivers
home weekly. We service retail customers with very consistent lanes and
consistent volume year-round.
We have one of the newest fleets in the
industry, up to date technology, and an operations/driver team that far exceeds
our competitors. Our low levels of bureaucracy and empowerment within our
organization allow you to get the answers you want when you need them.
CLICK BELOW TO APPLY
Driver is responsible for paying:
- Workers Compensation
- $100/week escrow until driver accrues $1,000
- Base place/tag
- Truck Lettering
Owner Operator Requirements:
- Must be 23 years of age or older
- 2 years verifiable tractor trailer experience
- Must have a good work ethic
- Must have a valid DOT Physical.
- Must be able to pass a DOT drug screen, no felonies
- No major preventable accidents in the past three years.