Join our elite specialized division. Positions within this division are rarely available and usually filled internally, but due to increased freight we have openings for experienced flatbed drivers. Specialized drivers haul equipment throughout the 48 states on flatbeds, step decks and RGNs. This division offers a longer length of haul, less tarping and the opportunity to make up to $1300 a week. Home time is based on driver home location. Must have 1 year of flatbed experience to haul step decks and 2 years flatbed to haul RGNs.
Benefits of joining our flatbed team as a CDL OTR Truck Driver include:
- Up to a $2,500 sign on bonus! Amount varies based on experience and location
- Make up to $1,300 a week
- Tarp pay & other accessorial pay
- Home time is based on driver home location
- Paid Orientation & Training on flatbed hauling skills
- Paid vacation
- BCBS medical, dental, vision & prescription drug plan
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- 401(k) with company match
- Assigned equipment; no slip-seating
- Department of Labor certified Apprenticeship Program – Veterans with VA education benefits may be eligible to draw on those benefits for up to 18 months during the Apprenticeship phase
Need help getting your CDL give us a call. (888) 812-2232
As a CDL OTR Truck Driver with tractor trailer experience, you do not need flatbed experience, many of our experienced drivers have no flatbed experience and we will provide the required training.
Additional requirements of the CDL OTR Truck Driver include:
- Must be 23 years old
- Must have at least 1 year of flatbed experience
- Valid Class A CDL license
- Hazmat, TWIC & Passport/FAST Card/Enhanced CDL, preferred but not required to start
- Ability to pass DOT physical, drug screen, driving evaluation, work history verification, driving record review and criminal background check
TMC is the largest privately owned flatbed trucking company in the United States. With over 40 years of serving the flatbed hauling needs of our country no other carrier has a stronger flatbed freight base or better reputation for delivering excellent service. If you are looking for a job as a flatbed driver you cannot do better than driving for TMC.
Why choose to drive for TMC Transportation over any other truck company?
- Culture – Ask our drivers about our respect for them. We have high expectations for our drivers and we want drivers who have high expectations for us. At TMC you are more than just a driver; you are an employee owner with a vested interest in the success of TMC. As an employee owner you share in the profits of the company through an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP).
- Safety – At TMC we know that your safety and the safety of the public come first. The investment we make in buying the best equipment, maintaining it vigilantly and providing the best safety features is evidenced by our outstanding CSA score.
- Training – TMC is known for its state-of-the art, thorough training program. Our program is Department of Labor certified and Department of Veterans Affairs approved. This gives transitioning military the opportunity to draw on their education benefits for up to 18 months while in the apprenticeship phase at TMC.
- Reputation – TMC is the standard bearer for flatbed companies. A TMC driver is an individual who wants to be a member of a team that strives to be the best at everything it does. Drivers here are proud that people all over the country know us by the cleanliness & sharpness of our fleet, even if they have never interacted with a truck driver. The quality of TMC’s drivers, equipment and service keep the best customers coming back to us day after day.
Drive for the best!
Need CDL training? Call 800-247-2862!